Friday, February 6, 2009

Lamb chops - Holiday Party

This is a late post. Been busy (read lazy) lately and didn't have a chance to write much. I made lamb chops for the holiday party for the family. This is a recipe from the Meat 101 class I took a long time ago at the Chopping Block.

2 racks of lamb
sea salt
fresh rosemary
olive oil
garlic



First I chop up some rosemary and mix it with the salt.
I cut the racks of lamb into chops and brush with olive oil and rub the rosemary salt on the chops.



I seared the chops on a cast iron skillet until it is a nice brown on both sides.
This should leave the chops at a nice rare/medium rare. Very easy, very good from what I remember from the class.

Well, mine turned out a bit too salty. Too much salt, otherwise very good.

Here's the rest of the holiday dinner. It was awesome.



-a

No comments: