Monday, December 3, 2007

Pan-seared scallops

This one I saw on TV once and it seem easy to do.

a pound of big sea scallops
non-stick canola oil spray
salt and pepper
mango salsa, I bought store bought stuff because I'm lazy and these store bought ones are actually fresh and good.
shredded carrots for garnish
a lemon for juice



Defrost and rinse the scallops, pat dry. Sear each side for about 2-3 minutes with the non-stick spray on medium high heat. Sprinkle some salt and pepper on each wide while it cook.



THAT'S IT!. The rest is just garnish and side stuff. Put it on a plate with the salsa on the side and carrots the half lemon for juice. Easy.



This is one of the more fancier dish for the effort. This is good if you like scallops like I like scallops.

-a

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Like I guess you really like scallops. You used like 3 times in your last sentence. Like!!!!