Monday, August 6, 2007

Goat cheese pizza

I've had this one time at some restaurant, forgot where or what's the name of the restaurant. It was good and I'm gonna try to remake it. Goat cheese is expensive but if this comes out as good as the restaurant had it, it will be worth it. This is not really a eat till you're full type of meal, more a fancy appetizer thing. If this is good, next pot luck type thing, this is what I'll make. Yes, invite me to more stuff please.

1 thin crust pizza crust
2 packages of crumbled goat cheese
a handful of grapes
2 sausages
some olive oil.



First I spread the olive oil on one side of the crust and spread the goat cheese on top of it. cut up the grapes in halves and put them all over the pizza. Cut up the sausage in small pieces and do the same. This might a a part where I can go either way, I used raw sausage and most internet recipes with other sausage pizza uses cooked sausage. I think I just have to bake them longer.



I baked it at 350 for about 45 minutes. I had to completely cook the sausage. The crust turned out crispy. Exactly how I wanted it.



It turned out awesome. Cheese is a bit strong so it's not a really eat until you're full pizza. But perfect if cut up smaller as finger food, for those fancy schmancy parties. Probably really good with wine.

Throw more parties, people.

-a

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is an extremely popular blog from one of the fore runners of modern cuisine. seriously dude.

Anonymous said...

He prefers to play hide the sausage.