Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Breaded Pork Chops

Breaded Pork Chops. Sounds easy enough. Lets do this!

Pork Chops
Egg Whites
Bread Crumbs
Generic Pork Seasoning (yeah what? I'm still a newbie)
Rice for a side
non-stick canola spray



Rinse the pork chops, pat them dry. Dip them in egg white and cover with bread crumb and pork seasoning mix. Put them on a dish sprayed with non-stick oil. Despite the egg white. the bread crumb won't stay on that well. Anyone got tips on what to do to make breading stay on better (without deep frying) send them over.



Bake the pork chops for about 35 min at 375, flip them at about 20. The first flip was no problem at all. The breading stayed on the pork. When it was done, the other side stayed with the plate. I was not happy.



I made rice for a side.



It tasted like pork chops, don't know what to say. A bit dry though, maybe I over cooked it. Damn you random googled recipe, 35 minutes my ass. Over all not that exciting. Anyone got tips on how to make some special pork chops, send me a good recipe. I need some sleep..

-a

No comments: